- The UK ventilation and air conditioning market is significant, with an estimated total value of over £1.1 billion at manufacturers selling prices (MSP) in 2016.
- Residential ventilation products have around 44% share by value and include intermittent extract fans and mechanical ventilation systems.
- The leading seven suppliers account for a total of around 66% of the market.
- PAC systems are estimated to account for around 60% share of the UK air conditioning market, while central station systems account for the balance.
- Cassettes, split systems and mini-split systems are estimated to account for over 85% of PAC sales in the UK.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Ventilation and Air Conditioning Market Report – UK 2017-2021‘ available for purchase now.